If there is a high rising building near a house its ill effect will surely be shown on the house. Owner of the lower house suffers from inferiority complex and fails to concentrate in his work.
- Place the mirror in your house in such a way that the image of the highrising building reflects back.
- Make strong lighting arrangements in your house.
- Install an anemometer on the roof of your house.This instrument comes with an arrow.The arrow should point to the highrising building.
- The last measure can also be used to correct the obstacles due to angles. If the corner of another house comes to face your main gate, a serious obstacle results, known as Konavedh or obstacle due to corner. But this obstacle is effective only if the distance of the corner is less than the height of your house.
CORRECTION OF #BEAM FAULT
Beam is an important part of a building’s construction. It is provided to bear the weight of the building. But if somebody has to sit just beneath a beam, he or the she feels under unnecessary pressure. You should therefore:
- Do not sleep or do anything just beneath a beam.
- Cover the beam with false-ceiling or tiles etc.
- Provide bamboo poles of equal lengths on both sides of the beam.
USE OF FLOWERS
If the bedroom and the drawing room have serious faults, fresh bowers should then be stowed in such rooms daily. Thus, the ambience of the room will be enchanting with fresh fragrance of bowers. Artificial plants and bowers with realistic look will also do in this regard.
CORRECTION OF FAULTS BY #AQUARIUM
The north-western corner of the room inspires the thoughts of the owner towards progress and imparts dynamism in his life. Hence, faults related to north-western corner can be corrected by putting an aquarium in that corner. Fish remain in constant motion in an aquarium. Water in it also bubbles with life. Such a dynamic system as an aquarium aptly suits the north-western direction in every aspect.
#BUILDING #MATERIALS AND #QUALITY
Only high quality building materials must be used in the construction of house. Bricks and stones are the most common and extensively used building materials used because of their high weight bearing capacity. Of the two, stones are quarried directly from the mines while bricks are made from mud and heated in kilns to impart toughness. #Granite is the most widely used stone because of its brightness and #colour. It can also be chiseled into desirable shapes. But the high content of quartz in granite adversely affects the health. So a wall of granite adversely affects the health. So a wall of granite should invariably be given a good coating of lime to cancel the adverse effects of quartz.
Stones used for building purpose should have uniform colour, be tough and feel good to touch.
SOME #BASIC RULES of #VASTU for HOME:
All four side road are good, but other things should be as per Vaastu.
- Prefer north or east facing houses.
- More open land in north and east than south and west.
- Boring or well or any pit should be in north-east.
- Bhoomi Pujan to be preformed in North-East or centre or house.
- South & West compound walls should be heavy and higher than north & East compound wall.
- Start excavation from #north-west.
- Start foundation from #south-west.
- Kitchen should be in south-east and platform should be in east.
- Sink should be on left side of the platform and gas (cooking range) should be on right side of the platform.
- Dining room should be in the west.
- Racks or almirahs should be in south & west direction in all the rooms.
- Doors of each room should be facing east.
- Never fix a mirror on south and west wall if possible.
- Toilets & bathrooms should be in south-east or north-west portion.
- While sleeping head should be in south or west but never in north
- Pooja room should be in north east. All photos or idols should be facing east or west only.
- All rain water should bow from south to north and west to east only.
- Drainage pipes should be in north or east portion of the plot or house.
- Slope of the plot should be south-west should be highest and north-east should be lowest.
- Septic tank should be in central-east towards south or central-north towards west.
- No cellar to be made in residential construction and if it is necessary if should be in north-east corner.
- Out houses should not touch the compound wall of north and east side.
- Staircase should be in south, west or south-west but if it is wooden than it can be anywhere even in north or east.
- Stairs should go from north to south or east to west.
- Stairs should always be in clock wise direction.
- Over-head water tank should be in South-West. And if it is in north-west, then any other higher structure to be made in south-west. It should not touch the slab it should be above and on four pillars.
- Anything under ground should be in north or east.
- Anything above ground level should be in south or west.
- Porch should not touch the north or east compound wall.
- Big trees should not be grown in north or east. They should be in south or west side of the house.
- Face east or north while reading or transacting any business deal.
- Face #east while cooking, west will be allowed if there is no alternative, but never face south while cooking.
- Total number of windows and doors should be in even.
- Ventilation plays a very important role in Vaastu, good cross-ventilation therefore is necessary.
- Keep all the four sides of construction open, even is smaller constructions at least two sides should be kept open, keeping just one side open is bad as per vastu.
- Canals, lakes, rivers, nallah are best if they are in north or east of the house.
- Never put the poster of crying girl, war scene, sexy scenes, angry man and pigeon, crow, owl or eagle, these are inauspicious.
- Doors should open inside the room and not outside.
- In bed rooms, always use bed of 4 (four) legs only. Never use box type bed because it stops the air circulation under the bed which is also bad for health.
- #Doors of kitchen and bathroom should open outside was like those elsewhere.
- Never keep standing pose of #Ganesh, Laxmi and Saraswati whether it is a photo or idol.
VAASTU HAPPY LIVING®
….spreading ancient indian wisdom around the world!!